15 June 2009

mom found a beer cap on the countertop that I neglected to see, let alone throw away.

aka I'm gonna kill Pat. I would have gotten away with it.


in other news
I think I'm turning into a grandma because
1.) my neck and shoulders always hurt
2.) my driving has sucked so incredibly much lately. driving in the city the other day, I was almost beside myself
3.) being grouchy or maybe just always needing more sleep. either way.
4.) I'm slowly caring less and less about how I am physically presented to the general public
5.) working at the williams sonoma (with women who have grandchildren/are of grandma age)
6.) on saturday night, I stayed in and watched a show about tornadoes on the weather channel and "Hannah and Her Sisters" on demand. I'm not ashamed, it's just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment