23 June 2009

GOOD DAY

2 tshirts, 1 jacket, and a pair of heels for under $14. practical theft. may I add that two of my purchases are still rockin the shoulder-padded look.

I showed my mom the jacket and I saw all faith and hope she ever had for me and my future visibly drain from her soul. this windbreaker is like no other I have seen in at least 15 years (my memory from age 3 is fucking sharp, especially if we're talking about a jacket of this caliber). teal, blue, red, and purple vomitted all over nylon and I bought it. I couldn't not.



I told Sarah we could share it next yr so she wouldn't have to be jealous.

the guy at fiskes's(ks'sk's'sk's?) gave molly and me free erasers.

then we watched the octopus man story.

so what I'm trying to say here is my day off was so glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment